Free Helpline for Addiction & Mental Health
To provide the best help for your or your loved one, the first step is to complete a free confidential telephone assessment with a treatment center. The assessment will provide information about the person who needs treatment and help identify the best addiction, mental health, or eating disorder rehab and treatment level of care that will match their unique needs. The assessment may take anywhere from 15-45 minutes depending on how much history and details are available and needed.
What to Expect to During a Helpline Pre-Admission Assessment
- Patient Name and Date of Birth
- Substance Abuse History and Current Use
- Medical History and Current Medications
- Psychological and Psychiatric History
- Current Social and Living Environment
- Financial Resources for Treatment (Insurance or Private Pay)
When you call, you will be guided through the process and help you get in a safe and qualified inpatient, residential, outpatient, or therapy treatment program as quickly as possible. We understand the urgency and are here to provide compassion and guidance during this difficult time. Call 866-644-7911.