Table of Contents
What to expect when reviewing Luxury PTSD Rehabs
Let’s face it, if you need to do a stint in addiction rehab, why not make the most of the experience? Luxury drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers offer a unique niche in the field of addiction treatment, providing accommodations and amenities commonly found at the best 5-star resorts. These luxury treatment facilities also feature a high level of discretion and privacy, an important feature for high profile clients.
How do Luxury PTSD Rehab Facilities Differ From Standard Rehabs?
First, the similarities; These two categories of treatment providers share many basic features. Most residential drug and alcohol rehabs provide certain evidence-based treatment elements in their programs. Most will have detox services, the majority being medically supervised. The specific programs may vary somewhat, but most include group counseling, individual counseling, recreation, family support, and 12-step or non 12-step meetings.
Luxury rehabs, in comparison, elevate the treatment experience by offering well-appointed private suites, versus standard shared accommodations. At luxury rehab facilities, great attention to the details associated with comfort are taken, such as providing high thread count bed linens, thick, luxurious bath towels, and daily housekeeping service. Depending on the facility’s geographical location, beautiful views of the ocean, rolling hillsides, or even golf courses are common, giving it the feeling of a high-end retreat.
Other amenities of luxury treatment centers include various holistic elements such as:
- Spa treatments enhance the healing experience with relaxing massages, saunas, pool and Jacuzzi are common features at luxury treatment facilities. These help to relieve tension and help improve quality of sleep.
- Aromatherapy is a popular therapy that involves using essential oils and aromatic plant extracts to promote psychological and physical well-being.
- Acupuncture is used in addiction treatment is seen to help boost natural calming agents into the blood stream, helping reduce cravings and relapse.
- Hypnosis can be an effective tool in enhancing the treatment program by using techniques that are created to change the triggers in the brain, to release trauma, and to stop self-sabotaging behaviors.
- Personal trainers focus on physical exercise which is seen to be helpful with enhancing and stabilizing mood through the release of endorphins in the brain and promotes overall well-being.
- Yoga, meditation, and mindfulness teaches controlled breathing as a means t gain control over thoughts and emotions, helping to promote inner peace and serenity. Meditation can be used to bring about an intentional dismissal of thoughts, a tool that is useful in relapse prevention. Mindfulness trains the mind to stay in the now, versus obsessing over past mistakes or anxiety about facing the future.
- Energy healing provides various forms of energy healing techniques are used to help heal the psychological reasons behind the addiction. These include Pranic healing, Reiki, Bioresonance, and Agnihotra techniques.
- Golf maybe be offered at Some luxury rehabs utilize golf therapy to utilize mind-body principles such as mindfulness to help stabilize emotions and elevate mood.
- Equine-Assisted therapy uses horses in a therapeutic setting to promote emotional growth by tending to a horse’s various needs, such as feeding, grooming, and exercising, accompanied by a therapist.
- Personal gourmet chef delivers Healthy, nutritious diet is a core element at luxury treatment centers where gourmet cuisine is served and individualized diets for specific food limitations (gluten, dairy, casein, peanut) are accommodated.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) which is a therapy that has been found to help treat post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), which is a common co-occurring condition among addicts.
Increased Focus on Trauma and PTSD Treatment
Due to the increase individualized care at a luxury PTSD rehabs, the focus on treating trauma and PTSD is provided more attention and care. At a luxury program you will be able to visit with a licensed individual therapist more often, up to 2-3 times per week. The common therapeutic treatment modalities used for Trauma and PTSD include Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), EMDR, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT). The treatment team will also provide more specialization in trauma and PTSD drug rehab.
Seeking Help at a Luxury PTSD Rehabs and Facilities
Receive guidance from compassionate professionals and learn more about quality high-end luxury facility that will provide all the creature comforts you seek, and guide you in the placement process. Call for a confidential assessment at 866-644-7911