SHARE YOUR RECOVERY STORIES
Addiction, Mental Health, and Eating Disorders
Share Your Recovery Story
The Treatment Specialist invites those who would like to share their inspiring recovery stories to be featured on the website and on social media. If you would like to submit your story, please review these guidelines and submit for review to Marissa Katrin Maldonado at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recovery Stories Guidelines:
- Submit with your first name and last initial or as anonymous.
- Sign a waiver for TTS to use your submission (we will email you the form)
- Recovery from Addiction, Mental Health, or Eating Disorder Conditions
- Submit an article, video (5 min max), or audio file (5 min max)
- Article must be within 500-1500 words in length.
- TTS will allow 2 links in your article and 1 link in your Bio.
- Content must be ORIGINAL and has not been posted online before. (Content will be checked via Copyscape to ensure originality)
- TTS will provide basic editing and will work with you on selecting a headline.
- TTS will select a licensed picture that best matches your article.
- Once approved and posted, TTS will send you a link to share and use as you wish.
The Treatment Specialist is dedicated to helping adults, teens, and their families locate the help they need for addiction and mental health conditions. Learn more at TheTreatmentSpecialist.com
LATEST TREATMENT ARTICLES
MOST INSURANCE ACCEPTED
Insurance May Cover Up to 100%