The Treatment Specialist Featured Programs Accepting New Clients: Information on Coronavirus (COVID-19)


Review PTSD Treatment Options


Do I Suffer From PTSD?

Have you been feeling symptoms of PTSD? Feel free to fill out our easy form for a quick analysis of your current symptoms. There are a number of treatment options for PTSD based on your unique symptoms and needs. At any time, please call to speak to a treatment specialist at (866) 644-7911 to learn more.

1 / 10

Do you suffer from repeated disturbing memories, thoughts, or images of a stressful event from your past?

2 / 10

Do you feel upset when something reminds you of a stressful event from your past?

3 / 10

Do you avoid activities or situations that remind you of a stressful even from your past?

4 / 10

Do you feel distant or cut off from other people?

5 / 10

Do you have difficulty concentrating?

6 / 10

Do you find yourself so distracted by a traumatic event that it's hard to work or keep up with daily activities?

7 / 10

Do you find yourself in a persistent emotional state over a past trauma?

8 / 10

Do you engage in reckless behavior?

9 / 10

Are you easily and intensely startled?

10 / 10

Would you like to be contacted with treatment options?

You have completed the "Do I Suffer From PTSD Quiz".

If you want to be contacted with Treatment Options and Help, please fill out the form below. If you do not want to be contacted but would like to see your results, please click "See Results" below.


For individuals looking for treatment options for mental health and addiction conditions, offers a confidential helpline that provides assistance. Treatment Specialists are standing by to answer your questions and provide treatment recommendations based on your unique needs.

Calls to The Treatment Specialist website will be answered by a Featured Treatment Program.

If you are looking for a specific treatment provider, you can search our treatment directory and see if they are listed. You can also contact our helpline at 866-644-7911 for any questions, or visit SAMHSA.

Call Now ButtonClick to Call for Help
The Treatment Specialist